- Great Dixter House Gardens has bonus of Kent and East Sussex Railway nearby
By Dana Wiffen
Just over the Kent border not far from Rye and Northiam Station on the Kent and East Sussex line is Great Dixter House and gardens.
- Archbishop of Canterbury and Cardinal Archbishop of Westminster drop in at Folkestone Rainbow Centre - Photos
On Sunday 13 April 2014, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, and Cardinal Archbishop of Westminster, Vincent Nicholls, visited the Rainbow Centre in Sandgate Road, Folkestone.
- Full bottles of wine and champers found as Mayor and Mayoress enjoy wildlife with volunteers in Hawkinge woods - Photos
By Steve Walker
The Hawkinge Environment Group Easter Family Event at Leakes Wood may have got off to a damp start after early morning rain, but around 20 undeterred nature lovers turned up to enjoy the afternoon sunshine and tidy up the area.
- Commissioner launches new £10,000 Youth Diversion Fund for Kent
Ann Barnes, Kent Police and Crime Commissioner, has launched a new scheme to support projects that help keep young people from crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey 'Going Back Home' gives your ears a musical treat
By Ray Duff
Those of you who like rock and blues with a raw edge, will love the Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey 'Going Back Home' album.
- The shape of things to come in Ashford forest
An exhibition of works by the artists in residence at Stour Valley Arts (SVA) Group Forest Studio is open until next Saturday.
- Man charged with murder after stabbing in Folkestone
Detectives have arrested and charged a London man with murder following a fatal stabbing in Folkestone in February.